I’m slightly obsessed with bringing these fun little treats to parties. This is something so whimsical about a little piece of chocolate covered cake at the top of a stick. And they have some major advantages at dessert time, no cutting, no serving, no mess and usually no leftovers! People can grab them and go with out even having sit down.
For 6 to 7 Cake pops
- 200 grams vanilla cupcakes
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 35 grams white chocolate
- 20 grams heavy cream
- Cake pops stick
- Rolled pink fondant, for butterfly topping
- Pearl sprinkle
- Roll the pink fondant using a butterfly cutter cut then and let it dry for couple hours
- Then prepare the cake pops. I used vanilla cupcakes from my leftover
- In large bowl smash the cupcakes and the melted butter
- Then use ice cream scoop measure 1 1/2 scoop for one cake pops. Form into a ball until all done the pop up in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill and firm.
- Once you’re cake chilled completely melt the white chocolate and heavy cream in the microwave then mix until smooth and creamy.
- Dip the cake pops stick on the chocolate mixture then stuck on the cake ball then put back to the fridge about 15 minutes to sit the stick on the cake.
- After settings the cake on the stick dipped it on the chocolate mixture dipped completely to covered all the cake then drop some excess repeat the process until all done.
- After dipping and all are coated by chocolate time to decorate the cake pops before drying.
- Sprinkle the small pearl around the cake pops the put the butterfly topping the set to the styrofoam for completely dry about 30 minutes they are already dry.
It’s easy to make right? You can used you dipping desired what you like. Milk chocolate still fine.
Hope you give a try for my recipe 🙏😊