Plus, they can be whipped up ahead of time and bake later for whatever possible purpose you need to make them. They’d be wonderful paired with salad For dinner, or breakfast, and or delicious as pot luck contribution. In my case I prefer for breakfast with coffee or tea time and snack time while watching tv. And it’s easy to make this bread. So here we go we make it.
For the dough
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 2 1/2 cup bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 25 grams white sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 large egg whites
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 200 grams sliced ham
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp butter
- Dash of parsley flakes
- In small bowl combine all ingredients under roux mix until the flour dissolves then microwave for 15 seconds interval stir then put back to microwave until reach the thick paste mixture then set aside.
- In a bowl of your mixer combine the flour, instant yeast and sugar whisk until incorporated. Using the dough hook attachment at medium low speed gradually add the heavy cream, milk, egg whites, water and the butter knead until the dough soft and elastic about 10-15 minutes.
- Cover with plastic wrap place in warm place, let rise for one hour.
- After the dough risen, floured your work surface and roll the dough for about 13×18 inches.
- Then brush with butter evenly covered all surface, then layer the sliced ham, sprinkle evenly all the cheeses must be covered by the cheeseand sprinkle a dash of ground parsley.
- Roll up the dough as tightly as you can, pressing the edge to seal when you reach the the end.
- Sliced roll into 1 inch slices, and place to the baking dish then let rise for 30 minutes before baking.
- Pre heat oven to 200 C . Then bake for 25-30 minutes until puffed, golden brown.
Hope you give a try for my recipe😊🙏