This the first time I post my homemade pizza dough recipe on my blog even though I made many time. I hope you enjoy it. And you can add more cheese, sauce, toppings as you like. It’s easy to make. I choose pepperoni topping because it’s my honey favourite flavour. So here we go.
For the Pizza dough
- 2 1/2 cup bread flour
- 1 package Quick rise dry yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 15 sliced spicy pepperoni
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 pieces black olive sliced
- 1/4 cup red and yellow peppers
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Mix the yeast in water in small bowl and stir. In other mixing bowl combine; bread flour, honey and olive oil mix with wooden spoon and add the yeast mixture continue mixing to form a dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and damp cloth let rise for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the pizza pan and slightly greased and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Punch the dough down, roll out into circle, about same size of the pizza pan. Transfer to the pizza pan stretching the side.
- Pre heat the oven to 420 degrees F.
- Place the pizza dough in the oven and bake for 7 minutes. Then remove from the oven and brush the side with melted butter.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly and top with toppings: mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese,peppers, olives, pepperoni. Put back to the oven and bake for 15 minutes until done.
- After done allow to cool for about 5 minutes before cutting
Hope you give a try for my recipe.😊🙏