Although fall is over but I’m still fascinating with the pumpkin spice. That whay I decided to make it today….super moist savoury cake. This cake bit sweet it’s perfect with a cup of coffee or tea.
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup of full cream milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In large mixing bowl combine the pumpkin purée, sugar, oil, egg and milk whisk to combined. Then set aside.
- In the other bowl sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. The pour the pumpkin mixture stir to combine completely make sure no more lumps. Then add the Raisin stir to combine don’t over mix the batter.
- Spray the bundt pan with cooking spray then pour the batter evenly, drop few time in the counter to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at 350 pre heated over for about 30 minutes or when the toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely on upside down to make it easy to remove from the pan.
Hope you give a try for my recipe 😊🙏.