This cookie is full of buttery taste, crispy and crunchy….. I love ❤️ Kjeldsen The original Danish Butter Cookie. When I start to eat I wont stop. It’s perfect with tea or coffee.
To I decided to make my homemade danish butter cookie, its very easy to make.
- 310 grams plain flour
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 130 grams icing sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp milk
- Pre heat oven to 180 C , line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then mix together the butter and icing sugar beat to create a soft buttercream.
- Add the egg, flour, and vanilla paste beat again, I prefer to use hand mixer to combine well, then add milk, if the batter still thick you can add one more tbsp milk, batter must be soft but firm.
- To create a cookie shape I used piping bag with 1M wilton tips. Then pipe the batter to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes. Regularly checking to make sure they are bake evenly. After all is bake let it cool completely then you can enjoy homemade cookie.
Hope you give a try for my recipe 😊🙏….