This classic Hawaiian Pizza is a staple on my Saturday nights. This crowd-pleasing recipe starts with my fluffy homemade pizza crust and is finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon 🥓 and also with pineapple chunks. I love ❤️ at first bite especially the rubberised mozzarella cheese.
- Homemade pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce(I used homemade sauce too)
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 75 grams cooked ham chopped
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 80 grams Pineapple chunks
- Pre heat the oven to 475F . Line the 12 inch pizza baking sheets or if you have pizza stone still fine greased and lightly floured.
- Knead and roll the homemade pizza crust form a circle then place to the pizza sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. After done removed from the oven then top with pizza sauce then mozzarella cheese, then ham, then followed by pineapple chunks, and last sprinkle with the chopped crispy bacon.
- Then put back to the oven and continue baking for 18 minutes or until lightly browned the edges and the cheese is bubbling.
- Remove the pizza from the oven then slice and serve immediately its good to eat while still hot.
Hope you give a try for my recipe 😊🙏.