You’ll love this delicious Spicy and Fruity Tequila recipe. Although this cocktail drink suitable for summer but I still can make anytime I want.
This was my first time adding the green pepper to a drink, but it was so fun. Definitely kicked the sweet and fruity flavours up a notch. I love it . With the spicy twist of jalapeño and candy sweet flavor of grenadine.
For the Pineapple Jalapeño Tequila;
- 8oz silver tequila
- 240 ml Pineapple juice
- 1 small Jalapeño, sliced
- 1/2 cup ice cube
For the Fruity Tequila;
- 240 ml four seasons juice
- 2 1/2 oz silver tequila
- 2 tbsp grenadine or agave
- In a cocktail shaker fill the four seasons juice and the tequila close tightly the lid then shake. Should be the four seasons juice is well chilled before mixing then no need to add the ice to maintain the fruity flavours.
- Then slowly pour to the glass or cocktail glass.
- Then combine the pineapple juice, tequila and sliced Jalapeño in the blender fill with ice cubes and blend.
- Then gently pour to the fruity tequila, dnt stir. And drizzle the grenadine and you can enjoy your drink 🍹.
Hope you give a try for this recipe 😊🙏.