Ice cream is the ultimate summer dessert. And I love homemade ice cream, it’s very simple to make but full of flavor. I don’t have ice cream maker I just used the hand blender but the result is light, fresh and creamy.
And I just used three ingredients for this recipe. Either you can used the vanilla pod or pure vanilla extract still works. Always remember before make this recipe, put the whisk attachment and ice cream tube to the freezer atleast 5 hours to frozen.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whip the heavy cream using the frozen whisk attachment until soft peaks the gradually add the condensed milk beat high speed for about 5 minutes then add the pure vanilla extract mix until fully incorporated.
- Poor the ice cream mixture to the frozen ice cream tube then place to the freezer for 3to5 hours or until firmed.
- Before serving let the ice cream thawed for 2-3 minutes then ready to serve.
I drizzle with salted caramel for better taste but this is optional you can choose what toppings you like.Hope you give a try for this recipe 😊🙏🍨.