Hi guys I’m back, after a month busy time, moving in new house now I can bake again. I just done fixing my kitchen.
Banana bread is one of our favourite treats. And a lot of girls love just I do too. Banana bread is perfect with a cup of hot black coffee or espresso, as I love coffee my day won’t complete without a cup of coffee. This recipe is originally fromStarbucks its full of flavour and super moist. Hopefully you will like it as we do.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/8 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 325 F, line the bread loaf with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt to small bowl and set aside. In the other bowl mix the egg, sugar, oil and stir until well combined. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stir well . At this time the mixture be thick and dry.
- Last add milk, vanilla extract and banana and stir until incorporated. Mix in the walnuts if you used it , but this time I dnt add walnuts. Pour the mixture to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, checking regularly until a knife comes out clean is done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing the bread to get a nice and clean cut.
Hope you give a try for this recipe thank you 😊 🙏….