Classic Lasagna is one of my favourite dishes when i get in to the Italian Restaurant. It’s made of four kinds of cheese and marinara sauce. But good thing its easy to make at home . So today I want to share my recipe.
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 250 grams Lasagna noodles
- 8 ounce ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven to 200 C. Line up baking pan.
- In large pot , sauté the beef until it is browned for about 2-3 minutes, then add the basil, oregano and salt. Stir until you start to smell and stating to toast .
- Drain the fats, and add the marinara sauce, then the fresh parsley.
- In other bowl mix the ricotta cheese and egg , stir until well combined.
- To assemble the Lasagna; in baking pan, apply some meat sauce on bottom then layer the Lasagna noodles evenly, then add the ricotta cheese mixture followed by the meat sauce, then alternate sprinkle the cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat same process until done, and for the top layer cover with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 40 minutes, then let cool for 20 minutes before cut and serve.
Hope you give a try for my recipe 😊🙏.