This wholesome tart has a crunchy and buttery Crust, and a juicy sour lingonberry filling . Although lingonberry season at autumn but still can find a ready one the bottle lingonberry jam…..if you can find fresh one still it works….
For the crust;
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup whole milk
For the filling;
- 200 grams lingonberry jam dissolve in
- 1 tbsp cornflour and
- 1/4 warm water
- Pre heat oven to 190 C. Greased a 20 cm tart/pie dish with butter and dust with flour.
- In a medium bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and butter, mix until become lumpy crumbs, then add the egg and milk mix well to form a soft dough.
- Then roll out the dough and place to the prepared tart/pie dish and cut the excess dough.
- Then bake Crust for 10 minutes then removed from the oven and fill the filling evenly then back to the oven and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool or you can serve it warm or cold still fine…..
Hope you give a try for my recipe 😊🙏