Fresh Blueberries direct picked from my garden. This easy blueberry muffins recipe is very moist and full blueberry and buttery taste. Eating muffin is not complete without a cup of coffee especially in the morning or even in tea time.
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberry
- Pre heat oven to 200 C and line the muffins tins. In medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt whisk to combine.
- In the other bowl beat the butter and sugar until fluffy and smooth the add the beaten, yogurt and buttermilk mix well until combined then add the flour mixture using the spatula fold until well combined.
- Then pour the fresh blueberries to the batter and pour to the prepared muffin tins,
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool to the cooling rack. Then ready to serve as warm or cold is fine….. hope you give a try for my recipe 😊🙏