I try to baked brownies in cupcakes tin and it works, it can be served with the scoop melting iced cream or even a whipped cream and some people they pipe with butter cream. This decadent treats not only bit sweet but full of chocolate flavour….crunchy the edges and fudgy in the middle oh yummmmmm😋.
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips ( 70% cocoa)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 light brown sugar
- 3 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre heat oven at 180 degrees C, line cupcake tin lightly greased and set aside.
- In heat proof bowl combine the butter and chocolate chips melt in the microwave for about 1min then stir to incorporate. Then add the brown and granulated sugar mix to combine, then add the eggs, vanilla mix until combined.
- In the other bowl sift the flour and cocoa powder and pour the chocolate mixture and fold to combine do not over mix the batter. Then add the chopped pecan.
- Scoops the batter to the prepared cupcakes tin, and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool in the cooling rack and served with ice cream or whipped cream as you desired.
Hope you give a try for my recipe 🙏😊