This Banana Muffin are Low Carb, Gluten-free, and sugar-free too….the muffin are sweetened naturally with the bananas and almond flour then enhance the flavor with the cinnamon. This muffin is very moist looks like sponge cake….
In this recipe is used more ripe bananas, so if you have leftover banana at home don’t waste it, you can make muffin….. it easy and simple ingredient you can make a healthy muffin…if you are health conscious then you can try this recipe….
- 2 riped Bananas
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup crushed walnut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Pre heat oven to 350 Fahrenheit, line cupcake liners in muffin pan, set aside
- In food processor add the banana, egg , butter, baking soda, almond flour, almond extract and salt process until well combined.
- Fold in the half of the walnut, then scoop evenly to the prepared muffin pan, then sprinkle the remaining walnut on top of the muffin.
- Bake the muffin for about 25-30 minutes….you can serve while still warm it’s perfect with a hot coffee or tea….
Hope you will give a try for my recipe 😇🙏