Meringue cookie is easy to make as long you get the right consistency of the meringue. It can be used to decorate cupcakes, cake or any treats you like…it’s very crunchy and chewy inside…
- 65 grams egg whites room temperature
- 130 grams caster sugar
- 1/8 tsp super fine salt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Pre heat the oven at 90 degrees C, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Greased the mixing bowl with some vinegar then beat the egg whites until soft peaks and
- gradually add the caster sugar and salt beat until stiff peaks and glossy the meringue then add vanilla paste mix well to combine.
- Transfer the meringue to the piping bag with the star tip and pipe into the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the meringue for about 35 minutes or until the meringue cookie easy to pull from the baking sheet. Then let it cool completely.
Hope you give a try for my recipe 🙏😊.